My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Oh what can I say...there's too much to put here. I guess the most important thing about me to know is that I have a lot to say. I might not necessarily say the most politically correct things, or think in the mainstream way, but I guarantee what I say and how I say it will at least be entertaining.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Of course I do

Do I love you? Of course I do. You are my sun, I am your moon, I shine only because of you.
You give me warmth; through you all things in my life grow. I can't exist without you. Of course I do.

Do I need you? Of course I do. You are my heart, I am your breath, I cannot live without you.
You give me life; because of you I eyes see, my skin feels. I can't be without you. Of course I do.

Do I want you? Of course I do. You are my inspiration, I am your invention, I cannot try without you. You give me purpose; because of you I know where to go, what I am here for. I can't build without you. Of course I do.

Do I? Of course I do. I question, but you are the answer. I wonder, but you are my guidance. I debate, but with you I have victory. I hurt, but you are my bandage.

I do, but I said that already. I said I do, I will, I would, forever.


Now ask what I dont...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ra Osolage said...

OK. I'm curious. What wont you?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home